Before you do anything to the brush, make sure that it’s unplugged and completely cooled down. To clean the brush, use a small fiber brush or cloth to gently wipe the bristles and the base of the brush, do this regularly to avoid product and hair build-up that can damage your tool and hair.
Articles in this section
- Any tips and tricks? (for best results)
- What is the max/min heat settings
- Can I get a refund if it doesn't work? What’s the return policy?
- How do I change the temperature?
- My brush won't turn off
- How long does it take to heat up?
- Can I use the Foxybae Straightening Brush on wet or damp hair?
- Is the Foxybae Straightening Brush suitable for all hair types?
- How do I clean the Foxybae Straightening Brush?