To achieve maximum shine and sleekness, section your hair when you straighten it, this will help the bristles to directly glide through each and every strand of your tresses. You can also run the brush from under the sections with its bristles upwards to add volume and body to your locks. Lastly, you can hold on to the tips of your hair as you’re brushing it to apply consistent pressure and make sure that your hair has direct and contact with the bristles.
Articles in this section
- Any tips and tricks? (for best results)
- What is the max/min heat settings
- Can I get a refund if it doesn't work? What’s the return policy?
- How do I change the temperature?
- My brush won't turn off
- How long does it take to heat up?
- Can I use the Foxybae Straightening Brush on wet or damp hair?
- Is the Foxybae Straightening Brush suitable for all hair types?
- How do I clean the Foxybae Straightening Brush?